Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme for women-owned businesses
The Ellevate Leadership Training Programme forms part of ‘Ellevate Equip’, the brand name for all capability and training support initiatives for Ellevate by Ecobank, the bank’s gender financing programme. This Leadership Training programme is being delivered to an initial cohort of 40 top tier Ellevate customers from 10 African countries: Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
This is a unique training programme designed and delivered by the Ecobank Academy in partnership with the Global Business School Network and supported by its members, School of Business, INSEAD Africa Initiative and INSEAD Emerging Markets Institute (EMI), Lagos Business School, MIT Sloan Global Programs, Stanford Seed, and the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business.
Related-University of Oxford Said Business School Diploma for Women Scholarships 2022
The selected business leaders will learn how to:
- Identify and work on key leadership challenges.
- Master leadership perspectives – reframe challenges with a growth mindset
- Think strategically to advance individual and corporate objectives
- Build resilience – effectively manage stress, uncertainty, and setbacks.
- Leverage on action learning to identify new business opportunities and improve other areas for business growth.
- Gain a complete view of themselves as leaders.
- Effectively lead high performance teams.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Programme
We hope this article was helpful in your application process. Subscribe to our website using email for more updates on opportunities available.
You can also find us on
AFS Global STEM Accelerators Program 2022 for girls in STEM
2023 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science International Awards
FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program 2022/2023
ITU/UN Women Equals in Tech Awards 2022
ShEquity Business Accelerator (SHEBA) Program 2022
Leave a Comment