The portal for the University of Oxford Said Business School Diploma for Women Scholarships 2022 is officially open and candidates who are interested are invited to now.
University of Oxford Said Business School Diploma for Women Scholarships 2022
One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate on each of our Diploma programmes. This scholarship aims to support female candidates of merit and encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
- Open to female candidates.
- Academic achievement (assessed through CV, transcripts, and the scholarship statement).
- Professional achievement; in particular, evidence of leadership or leadership potential (assessed through CV and the scholarship statement).
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (assessed through the scholarship statement).
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond (assessed through scholarship statement).
How to Apply
- Candidates must submit a complete Diploma application and upload a supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the ‘Funding’ section of the programme application form, addressing how they meet the scholarship selection criteria.
For More Information:
Was this article helpful? Then subscribe to our website via email for more scholarships updates and general updates and opportunities. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on