Standard Bank Recruitment- Contact Centre Officer – Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa- Standard Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally.
Contact Centre Officer – Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa
- Make daily outbound calls as well as assist customers who have enquiries.
- Maintain warm, cheerful and professional responses to clients’ enquiries.
- Follow up calls of clients with peculiar enquiries and requests as well as liaising with other departments regarding clients’ issues.
- Achieve customer loyalty and retention.
- Continuous feedback surveys to understand the client’s perception of SIPML’s service and identify areas that need improvement.
- Telemarketing of SIPML products and services via customer loyalty campaigns
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a First Degree (BSC, B.A)
- Minimum of two (2) Nigerian Languages (Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa)
- Good analytical/numerical/communication and telephone skills, Excellent command of the English Language, Excellent use of MS Office applications, Minimum of two (2) Nigerian Languages, Customer Service roles and responding to Client Enquiries
How to Apply for Standard Bank Contact Centre Officer (Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa) Recruitment
All interested and qualified persons should apply via the link provided below.
If you liked this article, please subscribe to our websites for more updates, job opportunities, and scholarship updates. Subscription is free.
You can also find us in our social media