Data Analyst in a Commercial Bank
The workforce group is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position of a Data Analyst.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Professional Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc (Minimum of Second Class Lower) / HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in any field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Power Bi, Tableau etc)
- Not more than 27 years old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th April, 2022.
Was this article helpful in your application process? If yes, the subscribe to our website via email. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here