Lonadek provides its services to companies engaged in Conceptual; Basic & Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Follow-on Engineering through Installation, Fabrication and Construction projects.
Front Desk Officer Recruitment
The Front Desk Officer provides timely support to Customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the product or service and ensures that any complaints and queries are dealt with promptly.
- Prioritizes and supports customer enquiries via email in timely manner.
- Handles incoming calls and refers callers to appropriate department or personnel.
- Solves customer problems relating to the product or service in a timely manner.
- Updates customer accounts and amends orders as appropriate.
- Investigates customer complaints in a timely manner ensuring a satisfactory outcome.
- Ensures in-depth knowledge of the products or services offered by the company.
- Prepares and maintains spread sheets, reports, relevant databases.
- Liaises with other teams or departments on a regular basis.
- Understand the compnay’s business process
- Assists in office administrative duties including answering and fielding telephone calls, word processing, and document filing, faxing and scanning.
- Conducts arrival and departure in all areas of the front office by receiving and attending to clients/visitors.
- HND/BSC (or equivalent) in Business Administration/Management Studies, Consumer Studies or Marketing, secretarial studies.
- Chartered Member status with the Institute of Customer Service (ICS) will be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Thorough product knowledge
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent communication – written & oral
- Ability to work well under pressure and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, accurate, well-organized and efficient with strong inter-personal skills
- Must be computer literate.
- AYEEN 2019 Empowerment Program for young Nigerian entrepreneurs
- Shell livewire Program for young entrepreneurs- Apply
- Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Entry Level Recruitment 2019- Apply
- United Nations Women Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Etihad Airways Sales Representative Recruitment 2019-Apply
- First Bank Graduate Mobile Developer Recruitment 2019- Apply
How To Apply
All interested and QUALIFIED candidates can apply using the link below
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Lonadek Graduate Recruitmemt 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also join us on Facebook Click Here and Twitter Click Here for faster updates.
Leave a Comment