First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Personal Assistant – Apply Here. The first bank of Nigeria is now recruiting to fill the position of Personal Assistant to GE (Technologies and Services). Check below for requirements and how to apply.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the GE (Technology & Services)
Job Identification Number: 726
Schedule: Full time
Category: FBN Gen.
Job Shift: Day
You may also like – Stanbic Bank Recruitment For Business Development Officers – Apply
- Coordinate strategic activities for the GE Technology & Services office to strengthen relationships within the bank and with various stakeholders.
- Coordinate the marketing efforts of GE Technology & Services for maximum impact.
- Collate and analyze marketing (customer behavioral trends) data.
- Assist in preparing Board papers, speeches, presentations, etc, on behalf of GE Technology & Service, and follow up on the implementation of Board directives.
- Generate periodic reports for the attention of GE Technology & Services.
- Analyze graphical presentation of financial reports.
- Track the performance of Technology & Services teams.
- Coordinate and manage the directorate’s projects and activities.
- collaborate with departments and teams on improvement initiatives.
Requirements for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
Applicants must possess the following:
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any related discipline. Higher degrees and relevant professional certificates (added advantage).
- Experience: Background in Consulting.
25th November 2022 (02:59 PM).