We are using this medium to notify you that the management of Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi) are recruiting interested and qualified Nigerians to join their team of dedicated and diligent staffs in the below described capacity.
Etihad Airways, is the national airline of the UAE, it was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, they have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and Travel Company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
About Etihad Airways Sales Representative Job
This job is based on your ability to perform well in a high paced environment. The successful applicant will perform, coordinate and execute sales activities for assigned accounts, Overview and monitor the market and the competitors to ensure established Company sales targets are reached contributing to Company revenue objectives achievement.
Policies and procedures
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
Safety, Quality & Environment
- Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
Qualifications and Requirements for the Sales Representative Job
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Communication skills – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
- Negotiation skills – Advanced
- Relationship Management skills – Advanced
- Cooperate with marketing to determine the best promotion sales techniques
- Communicate and regularly meet with area intermediaries to inform about new products and promotions to ensure the best and most updated value proposal is timely communicated to the market
- Coordinate and draft contractual agreements with intermediaries to ensure customers’ requirements are captured effectively and in compliance with existing policies
- Negotiate and manage commercial agreements with assigned accounts of trade and corporate segment to ensure sales can be closed, respecting corporate guidelines and indications
How to Apply for the Etihad Airways Sales Representative Job
Are you qualified and interested in the job? Click the Application Form Link Here to apply
We would keep updating on more recruitment opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Etihad Airways Recruitment 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.