Total EP (TEP) Nigeria OND Graduate Recruitment 2019- Easy steps to apply
This is to notify all interested and qualified persons on the on-going recruitment at Total EP Nigeria. Do well to read this post carefully and apply accordingly.
On this post you will find out the latest job offers, tips for candidates and what they will be looking for in your application and during the interviews, so that you can boost your chances in the application process.
About Total EP Nigeria
Total E&P Nigeria Ltd. provides oil and gas exploration and production services. It operates in the upstream sector. The company serves health, education, infrastructure sectors, and economic development, through its sustainable development and community relations programs.
Qualifications and Requirements
The company welcomes applications from candidates who
- Hold Ordinary National Diplomas (OND) or its equivalents, with at least the upper credit level, in any engineering discipline
- Graduated not earlier than 2013
- 0-5 years’ experience in oil field operations.
Please Note– Candidates with higher qualifications need not apply.
Successful applicants with limited relevant experience will initially be placed on a training contract and considered for employment in TEPNG upon successful completion of the training programme, while successful applicants with 3-5 relevant experience will begin a career immediately with on-the-training programme.
Other graduate jobs in Nigeria
How to Apply for the Total OND Recruitment
Interested applicants should click on the link below and follow the steps also listed below
Steps to apply
- Click ’apply to total’
- Navigate to the offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference
- Click on ‘advanced search’
- In the ‘country’ text box and select ‘Nigeria’
- Scroll down and click on search to display list of job in Nigeria
- Select your job preferences to view details of the job
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete on online application form
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required to in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other name (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s)
- Functional email address. Please note: all communication will be by email only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
The advert closes two (2) weeks from this publication (March, 2019). Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one of the applications as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
We would keep updating on more graduate jobs opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Genesis Group Graduate Recruitment 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.