Genesis Group Nigeria Graduate 2019 Recruitment- How to apply
Genesis Group Nigeria is looking for the best people, graduates to join their team.
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, and real estate development, catering and snack foods.
At Genesis, they like to think that people are their most important resource. This is why they take great care to select people who fit into their corporate vision. They look forward to having you on their team, check out the available positions below and apply accordingly.
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Available Positions in Genesis Group for Graduates
- Applicant must be a young graduate with a degree in any relevant field.
- Applicant must have excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational and planning skills
Application Link– http://genesisgroupng.com/hr/vacancy/apply.php?id=24
Business Development Officer
- BSc/MSc Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Certification in sales or marketing is an advantage.
- Successful previous experience (minimum 3 years) in the hospitality industry
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities in the hospitality industry with focus in Industrial Catering
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets;
- Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Engage in market research
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients.
Application Link- http://genesisgroupng.com/hr/vacancy/apply.php?id=27
Business Development Manager
- BSc in business administration or a related field
- Proven success as a business development manager or related role
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Developing a growth strategy and prospecting for new sales and opportunities.
- Conducting research to identify new markets in industrial catering
- Building and protecting long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Application Link- http://genesisgroupng.com/hr/vacancy/apply.php?id=28
- Bachelor degree in accounting, economics or finance
- Ideally, relevant experience in a similar environment (0-2 years)
- Computer literate- sound MS Office skills are required, knowledge of an accounting software is an added advantage.
- Assist with day to day accounting and financial operations
- Perform general accounting and office duties
- Perform other job duties as assigned by supervisor
Application Link- http://genesisgroupng.com/hr/vacancy/apply.php?id=21
We would keep updating on more graduate jobs opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Genesis Group Graduate Recruitment 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.