You are invited to apply for the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) NINJA Acceleration Program 2022. See more information on how to apply below.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) NINJA Acceleration Program 2022 for Nigerian tech Entrepreneurs
Next Innovation with Japan (NINJA) Accelerator in Nigeria – 2nd Cohort is aims to enhance the Nigerian startup ecosystem by strengthening underperforming and necessary sub-sectors in sectors (such as agriculture, health and cleantech) in Nigeria. The 2nd cohort of the Ninja Accelerator will be conducted entirely online.
- Your company must have legal incorporation in your country.
- Sector must be agri tech, health tech or clean tech (including finance/logistics in those sectors etc.)
- If you are a foreign company, your company must be legally incorporated with CAC in Nigeria prior to the commencement of the training.
- Applicants startups should be innovative and technology-driven.
- Tailored Support for Business Growth
- Opportunity for foreign startups to expand into the Nigerian market
- Opportunity to pitch to Japanese investors and corporates at the largest African-focused startup event in Japan
- Legal Support
- Support with legal incorporation of selected foreign startups in Nigeria
- Call for application starts: April 18th 2022
- Call for application ends: May 13th 2022
- Selection Process: 1st screening by documents, 2nd screening by online interview – Mid-May – June 2022
- Finalization of Selection: Mid-June 2022
- Foreign Company Registration Period: June- July 2022
- Online Pitch event to Japanese/ International Investors: July 2022
- Training: August 2022
- Demo day: End of October 2022
For More Information:
If you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our