This is the legit place to get the application link for the Rainoil Graduate Trainee/Training Job.
Details about RainOil Limited
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Their mission is to provide energy products and services in an efficient & sustainable manner while creating superior value for all stakeholders.
RainOil Graduate Training program RO-00041
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a second-class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit with a master’s degree from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any field of study
Age and Experience:
- Not more than 26 years old by December 2019
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
- Efugo Farms Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Sales Executive Recruitment at Crystal Hills Group- Apply Now
- Graduate Call Centre Agent Vacancy at Reliance HMO 2019- Apply Here
- Sevenz Healthcare Graduate Sales Intern 2019- Apply
- Lonadek Inc Graduate Front Desk Officer Recruitment 2019
- AYEEN 2019 Empowerment Program for young Nigerian entrepreneurs
- Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Entry Level Recruitment 2019- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
18th of March, 2019
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the RainOil Limited Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here