Reliance HMO is a technology-driven health insurance company that has integrated technology into every sphere of health-care management. The company started in 2017 with a vision of using technology to make insurance accessible and easy to use.
As stated above Reliance HMO are recruiting. Check out the details of the job below and apply accordingly.
Full Details of the Reliance HMO Graduate Job
Job Title: Call Center Agent (Reliance Care Officer)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Customer Service
Reporting To: Team Lead, Customer Success
- Responsible for receiving and resolving audio queries from various sources such as corporate customers, retails customers, distribution partners and providers.
Responsibilities of the call centre agent
- Take telephone calls on behalf of RelianceHMO in order to fulfill customer requirements.
- Have the most up to date information on all plans of RelianceHMO and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintain communication equipment by reporting any faults promptly
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Develop tactics to deepen relationships with clients through regular interactions.
- Ensure clients (corporate customers, retails customers, distribution partners and providers) have a seamless encounter with using our service.
- Obtain client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to all Enrollee and Provider inquiries and handle any complaints.
- Provide information about company products and services.
- Receive and handle customer complaints
- Seek resolution of customer queries.
Qualifications and Requirements
- This role requires a first Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification.
- Requires between 0-2 years relevant work experience with advanced / extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Good Phone Skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Possesses current knowledge of the profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Sevenz Healthcare Graduate Sales Intern 2019- Apply
- Lonadek Inc Graduate Front Desk Officer Recruitment 2019
- AYEEN 2019 Empowerment Program for young Nigerian entrepreneurs
- Shell livewire Program for young entrepreneurs- Apply
- Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Entry Level Recruitment 2019- Apply
- United Nations Women Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Etihad Airways Sales Representative Recruitment 2019-Apply
- First Bank Graduate Mobile Developer Recruitment 2019- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified graduates can apply by sending their CV and a 1-page Motivation Note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date For Application
8th March, 2019.
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Reliance HMO Recruitment 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here