Polaris Bank Recruitment For QA Automation Engineer – Apply. Polaris Bank is recruiting for the position of QA Automation Engineer. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA Automation Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Information Technology
Who are we looking for:
- We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer with 5 years’ experience in test automation framework and continuous integration of the test scripts to join our team.
- Plan, analyse, design, and develop automated test including E2E, API and system tests of new and existing features;
- Maintain and control the feature-bug fixing process and bug life cycle;
- Investigate customer issues and assist the support team in cracking complicated technical issues;
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment, participate in feature planning and version planning;
- Take major responsibility on CI quality assurance.
- Assist in the evaluation and testing of software and infrastructure to ensure they function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines
- Engage in all test phases – unit, system, integration and functional testing & acceptance
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Work with Team Lead to test and analyze each component/phase of the systems development life cycle
- Execute formal review cycles including informal review, formal review, testing sign-off and quality assurance review
- Engage all relevant stakeholders and secure the requisite sign-offs
- Act as an independent monitor to ensure application performance is tested before go-live
- Analyze performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements
- Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams
- Analyse and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Work with project managers to plan, manage and track quality test plan
- Ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, manual test scripts, automated test scripts and testing control sheets
- Assist with implementation, monitoring, and refinement of IT processes, policies, procedures and methods to ensure robust IT practice that complies with industry and business requirements
- Performing and monitoring testing activities to ensure the quality, performance and functionality of all core and non-core banking application software solutions released to the users.
Requirements And Qualifications
Applicants should possess the following:
- Qualification: BA / BSc / HND, MBA / MSc / MA
- At least 3 years of experience in automation SW development and test methodologies
- Experience with testing Web and Cloud products
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Java/Scala;
- Deep knowledge of QA methodologies
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection
- CircleCI, Jenkins knowledge
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of standard quality best practices, techniques, and methodologies to drive continuous quality improvements
- Advanced written and spoken English skills with technical vocabulary
- Strong API test automation experience is a plus.
- Self-learner and independent executor with ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience of testing cross-platform mobile React/ React Native frameworks, selenium, Appium and cucumber
- Experience of coding custom DSL test languages;
- Experience of development within a Mac OS / Linux environment;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply