Polaris Bank Recruitment For Software Engineering Officer – Apply. Polaris Bank is now inviting applications for the position of Software Engineering Officer. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineering Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Information Technology
Who are we looking for:
- We are seeking a highly Senior Software Engineer with experience in system design and micro services development to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and developing complex software systems that meet customer needs.
- Design, develop, and maintain complex software systems using modern engineering tools and technologies.
- Lead the development of microservices architecture and design.
- Work closely with product managers, Business Analysts and stakeholders to ensure project requirements are met.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in software engineering.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve software-related issues.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with experience in system design and micro services architecture.
- Experience leading software development teams
- Experience in payment systems will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge and experience in C# programming language
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with database technologies such as ORACLE RDMS, MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Experience with other programming languages such as Java or Python is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Strong experience with microservices architecture and design
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date for Application
Not Specified yet.