Future of Work 2022 is looking to support 45 startups across the region with investment readiness training through: a core cohort of 10-12 startups, and an expanded cohort of 33-35 startups featuring self-guided training, extensive virtual support and engagement with mentors. Are you eligible? See more application information below.
Village Capital Future of work Africa 2022 Accelerator Program for young African Entrepreneurs
The program supports impact-focused startups leveraging highly sensitive data to improve the quality, and access to digital, financial and healthcare services.
Ventures must address unemployment through the following:
- Technical, professional, upskilling or reskilling programs
- Testing and credentialing programs
- New approaches to apprenticeship or employment matching such as gig, job matching and distributed manufacturing platforms
- Financial health for informal workers, and/or
- Edtech for post-secondary and tertiary institutions
Benefits startups will receive:
- Build deep connections with the other impact-driven founders in your cohort
- Network with mentors ranging from investors to potential strategic partners and customers
- Join interactive sessions tailored to help your company identify early milestones and prepare for your next round of capital
- Chat with an investment analyst who will coach you 1:1 on building a financial model, identifying unit economics, and using financial metrics
- Get featured on Village Capital’s program website and other collateral
- Applications Open: Mar 31st, 2022
- Applications Close: April 29th, 2022
- Cohort Confirmed: July 1st, 2022
- Cohort workshops: August – October
For More Information:
If you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our