Human Resources Officer at Rosettee Construction Limited
Rosettee Construction is a construction company that has been incorporated for over three (3) Decades, offering productive and seamless services. We are professionals in Civil Engineering, Steel Structure, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering and we are a KIRBY authorized builder in Nigeria. We specialize in delivering to our clients Turn key Projects.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and system
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Assist in the performance management process
- Prepare and update human resource policies
- Support management on disciplinary and grievances issues
- Ensure compliance with Labour laws.
- Partner with leadership to design and deliver appropriate talent planning activities to identify talents, leadership development priorities and succession planning
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Relation / Social Management course
- 2 – 3 years of work experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th May, 2022.
Please subscribe to our website via email for more scholarships updates and general updates and opportunities. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on