Google News Initiative (GNI)/FT Strategies Digital Immersion Programme for Publishers – South Africa Edition
The first ever in-person edition of the programme is taking place in Cape Town, May 09-13, 2022!
- Typically local and hyper-local publishers
- Have a content website, not only an e-edition of the publication
- Yet to offer digital subscriptions/memberships or at a very early stage of that process
- Typical headcount (newsroom + operations): 9-50
- Typical online monthly unique visitors: <250,000
- Each day in the Digital Immersion programme focuses on a different aspect of your digital transformation journey.
- Starting with a digital reader revenue diagnostic review, publishers are guided through different phases of the reader lifecycle throughout the week, namely attraction, engagement and monetisation. On Day 5, all lessons learnt come together when publishers develop an ambitious North Star goal and a roadmap to bring their strategy to life.
- For each programme there can be a maximum of 12 publishers, with up to two participants from each publisher. For the morning webinar sessions, FT invites participants to invite as many relevant people in their organisation as they like (up to a maximum of 20) to help share and embed the knowledge.
If you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our