Fedeth Microfinance Bank is a prestigious financial institution offering a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium sized enterprises and other clients.
Fedeth Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2022/2023
Fedeth MFB is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Execute all tasks and activities related to the marketing of products/ services to existing and prospective customers within the assigned region and business area.
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
- Promote company products by marketing Fedeth’s products and service offerings to current and potential clients within the assigned jurisdiction.
- Build and maintain client base through aggressive customer relationship building and management.
- Participate in the recovery action on non-performing loans, including watch listed accounts.
- Conduct customer surveys and business environmental analysis and generate relevant information for product/ service development.
- Prepare/ compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Team Leader, Marketing.
- Educate customers on the terms and conditions guiding Fedeth’s products and services.
- Inform customers of the distinguishing features and benefits of Fedeth’s new products and services.
- Obtain and file supporting documents and customer correspondence required in closing a deal and provide all other administrative support for transactions.
- Log and resolve customer queries and complaints, escalating to other support units where necessary to ensure effective resolution.
- Participate in the implementation of effective marketing strategies, programmes and activities aimed at meeting customer needs, enhance asset creation and relationship management.
SEE ALSO-Communications Assistant Recruitment at Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund (NWTF)
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of marketing models.
- Possession of in-depth knowledge of customer acquisition/ retention strategies
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Financial Services Industry with emphasis on the mortgage, real estate financing and retail/small business banking sub-sectors
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the principles of marketing – advertising, brand management, market/sector targeting, product development etc.
- Expert knowledge of Fedeth’s products and services.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- United Nations SDG Young Leaders Initiative 2022 For Young Change-Makers
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level of drive and resilience in achieving set goals/ targets.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of MS Office tools
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
How to Apply for Fedeth MFB Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment