United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Young Leaders Initiative 2022 for young change-makers.
Calling on young change-makers: the Office of the UN Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth is looking for the next generation of Young Leaders for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)!
About the ‘Young Leaders for the SDGs’ Flagship Initiative:
Applications for the 2022 Class are now open and will close on 31 March 2022! Young people from all over the world between the ages of 15 and 29 years are encouraged to apply.
Candidates are selected based on the following criteria:
- Leadership – Ability to influence and motivate others
- Innovation – Uniqueness and ingenuity
- Scalability – Potential to benefit others beyond their current scope of impact
- Impact – Measurable outcomes directly linked to their work
- Presentation – Inspire and motivate others through storytelling
Other factors that are taken into consideration are:
- Achievement – Commitment to promoting and advancing key areas of the SDGs
- Influence – Commitment to inclusive and innovative leadership
- Integrity – Commitment to core values of the United Nations
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Young leaders actively support the following objectives:
- Advocate – Advocate for the SDGs in ways most accessible and relevant to young people across different contexts
- Engage – Promote innovative ways of engaging their audiences and peers in the advocacy and realization of the SDGs
- Build – Contribute to a brain trust of young leaders supporting the UN and partners for key moments and initiatives related to the SDGs
How to Apply for United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Young Leaders Initiative
All interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for FGN Vehicle Finance Scheme.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our