The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development in line with the Government’s Economic Recovery Initiatives has partnered with Google to support 500,000 Youth SMB’s in Nigeria with training and services across identified sectors on Digital Marketing skills through training, Google My Business set up support & optimization and benefit from the Google Ad Voucher exclusively for these SMB’s.
As a result, all youth are hereby invited to participate in this training scheduled to hold virtually . Every participant can select a date and time to take the course from anywhere in the country.
The training will educate participants on the following:
1. How to build your brand and sell online
2. Using marketing tools and the social media to grow your business online
3. Creating a Digital Marketing Plan
4. How to use data insights to help your business grow.
Participants on this online training will reap numerous benefits, such as:
- Develop a digital footprint via Google My Business
- Access to Practical Online Marketing Strategies and Templates
- Receive a Digital ONBOARDER playbook to become visible, relevant, engaging and accountable
- Interested Businesses will be profiled on www.youthbizsng.com (WIP) to track their progress, attract strategic interventions and investment.
How to participate
To be a part of the FMYSD Digital First Economic Recovery Program to Grow youth owned Businesses, click https://bit.ly/FMYSD15 and join the session at 1:55PM.
Please note that it is important that one stays on the training for more that 50 minutes in order to be eligible for an e-certificate.
Date and time for the other courses are available on the channel; just subscribe and you will be notified when the training is about to start
Please forward to EVERY Nigerian youth.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment