Auditor-General (State) Recruitment at the Edo State Audit Service Commission- The Edo State Audit Service Commission hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from within and outside the Public Service to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor-General (State)
- The Auditor-General (State) shall be a professional Accountant with a minimum of 15 years post qualification, and cognate experience in Accounting and/or Auditing field, and should be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Possess a Degree from a recognised University in Accounting or any other related disciplines.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Condition of Service
- The appointment shall be for four years in the first instance and may be renewed for another four years only.
How to Apply for Auditor-General (State) Recruitment at the Edo State Audit Service Commission
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Each applicant should not apply for more than one vacant post, as doing so will render the applicant disqualified
Application Deadline 1st April, 2022.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for Edo State Audit Service
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment