The Nigerian Women Trust Fund (NWTF) was created in 2011 to increase the representation of women in Nigerian governance at all levels and address the growing concerns about the gender imbalance in elective and appointive positions. The goal of the Fund is to institutionalize access to resources for women in politics in Nigeria.
Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund (NWTF) Recruitment 2022/2023
NWTF is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Assistant
Contract Type: Full Time
Reports To: Communications Manager and the CEO
Contract Length: 5 years, renewable yearly
- Payroll Support Registration
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
- Update and maintain the organization’s social media presence, including daily monitoring, posting, scheduling, and reporting online media updates.
- Assist, develop, write, edit, and proof-read communications materials such as articles, web stories, newsletters, and social networking activities (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams.
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g., press releases, publications, social media posts).
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies.
- Track projects and media exposure.
- Facilitate effective internal communications and maintain calendars and appointments.
- Prepare presentations and reports and manage the media stakeholder’s database.
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for visibility and communications.
- Provide support to design flyers, graphics, invites, and other collateral materials.
- Maintain up-to-date media lists.
- Research and monitor media trends.
- Help implement communications strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Sciences, International Relation, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of development projects implemented by national / international NGOs / UN bodies / Government.
- Traditional Office hours of 8am – 5pm weekdays with some travel in and outside Abuja.
Negotiable and competitive within the sector.
How to Apply for Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund (NWTF) Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with a Cover Letter, outlining relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for FGN Vehicle Finance Scheme.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our