A project manager is currently needed at Stanbic IBTC, see if you are eligible, job resp[onsibilities and how to apply below.
Project Manager (Technology) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Title: Project Manager (Technology)
Job ID: 64456
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- The Project Manager must have an understanding of Project Management methodologies, contribute to successful project delivery by driving continuous improvement, coordinating projects, tracking status, budget and ensuring resources availability.
- He must ensure that appropriate standard project practices and procedures are followed and documentations, sign offs are managed and updated regularly.
- Ensure owners of operational actions complete them and provide regular updates to project stakeholders and team members. Involved in planning the strategy roadmap with Head of Unit to complete and actualization of deliverables.
- Control, update, and report financials for projects and other related costs for IT Department.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Managing project governance responsibilities (In-country & Center)
- Managing time, resources and project budgets
- Management of Project Governance shared folder
- Monitoring and communication of project status and delivery
- Ensure strict compliance to IT ‘s Standard Operating Processes
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as Engineering, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Preferably certified in Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT Project Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Please subscribe to our website via email for more scholarships updates and general updates and opportunities. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on