Kuda Bank is currently recruiting for a Product Designer. Interested persons should see more information on Eligibility and how to apply below.
Product Designer at Kuda Bank
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We’re looking for a Product Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements across the full suite of Kuda products. You will work under the supervision of the Product Design Lead to produce high-quality work.
- You will be involved in the full product development cycle: from early research and product strategy, to design and developer hand-off, have a strong understanding of design patterns on the web, mobile, strong visual and user experience sensibilities, and care deeply about the end-user experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use various techniques to create drafts and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions
- Pitch creative and usable ideas
- Use feedback from other designers, customers, and team members to improve the product.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineers on the Retail, Business and Internal Product teams to launch features that impact the teams’ KPIs.
- Bring new ideas to life from sketching and wireframes to high-fidelity prototypes, visual design, asset production and developer handoff.
What you’ll need (Experience & Qualifications):
- 1-3 years of experience designing and shipping both web and mobile products and tools
- Strong portfolio demonstrating visual and user experience design in similar products
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, colors typography, and fonts)
- A razor sharp eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions.
- Experience with design software (we mostly use Figma)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping, wireframing)
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge of and interest in technology and financial services; prior experience working in fintech or digital payments a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience using graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, illustrator).
- Experience designing, maintaining and using a design system.
- Familiarity with UX writing.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
If you found this article helpful, subscribe to our website for more updates on job opportunities. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here