A PROCUREMENT and LOGISTICS Manager is urgently needed at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. Check if you can apply and see how to apply below.
Procurement and Logistics Manager at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
Job Title: Procurement and Logistic Manager (m/f/x)
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What duties will you have?
- Handling of Sea freight and Airfreight (in future maybe courier)
- Overseeing the documentation process
- Form M, Soncap, Nafdac, PAAR
- Tracking of Shipments
- Stakeholder management
- General/Local Procurement:
- Lead local procurement staff
- Ensure process is adhered
- Monitor performance
- Report to Head of Procurement and Logistics Services
- Project Procurement:
- Oversee project procurement team
- Bidding/Estimation support
- Oversee contracts negotiation
- Alignment with projects staff
- Finalise contracts and projects PO
- Assist with implementing project procurement process and necessary tools
What skills must you have?
- Bachelor of Science in Business or Logistics
- At least 10 years in forwarding business / Supply Chain Management
- Structured and diligent work ethics
- Strong communication skills across various levels and stakeholders
- Polite, confident and assertive behaviour
- Microsoft, ERP, knowledge of applicable forms & procedures of Nigerian customs
- Fluent business English and fundamental leadership experience.
- Leading a team up to 10 employees (locals and Expats).
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Was this article helpful in your application process? Then subscribe to our website using your email for more notifications on available JOBS and OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our Facebook Page-Click Here