How to Repay NIRSAL Microfinance Bank NMFB Loan- The management of the NISRAL Microfinance bank (NMFB) have reminded its loan customer on the need to repay their loans. According to the banks management, they have played their part and its time for all those who took the loan to repay it.
In addition to the loan repayment reminder, the NMFB has shared the process its loan customers can use to pay back their loans. See full detail of how to do this below.
How to Successfully Repay NMFB Loan
- Visit the nearest NMFB to obtain a loan repayment schedule (this is optional)
- Ensure that your loan account is always funded.
- Your account number has been previously sent to your mobile phone.
- You can view your offer letter on https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng
- Contact customer care for further enquiries
NMFB CBN Covid-19 Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) Loan
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who Can Apply for the NMFB CBN COVID-19 TCF Loan
- Households: Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19 should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold to apply.
- Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme to apply.
- SMEs: Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic should visit https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfsme to apply.
Fill the form properly. (Please take note of your TCF LOAN APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER)
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully repay the NMFB Loan
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our