BBC World Service Recruitment For Business Development Coordinator. BBC world Service is now recruiting for the position of Business Development Coordinator at the firm. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The BBC is an international multimedia broadcaster on radio, TV, online and social networks with a weekly global audience of 320 million. As part of a historic multi-million-pound expansion of BBC Africa, the BBC World Service is introducing a wide range of new and exciting language and regional content to serve African and global audiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
Job Reference: BBC/TP/2368723/65096
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Employment type: Fixed Term – Full Time
Job Category: Technology, Systems & Delivery
Business Unit: News – WSG World Service
Contract: 12 Months Fixed Term. Local terms and conditions apply.
- As the Business Development Coordinator you will provide business, administrative and financial support to colleagues who manage partnerships with external media and technological organizations across Southern and West Africa.
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the Business Development team.
- Take responsibility for leading the team’s monthly cycle of financial reporting.
- Manage business information and electronic documentation relating to our markets, clients, and negotiated deal terms.
- Provide timely and targeted weekly communications to partners about BBC content highlights and changes.
- Manage invoices and to reconcile payments in and out of the business with BBC Finance and IBM contractors, using systems that include SAP and QuickOrder.
Are you the right candidate?
- You’ll have solid administrative skills and the ability to keep market and business information up to date in BBC systems including a customer relations management database.
- You will be accurate, and detailed and will meet deadlines.
- You will demonstrate professional integrity in your work, being commercially discreet and respecting business confidentiality. You will prioritize work effectively and remain calm under pressure while maintaining a customer-focused attitude and respecting cultural sensitivities.
- You’ll know how to improve and simplify processes so we spend less time on admin and more time building the business.
- You’ll be naturally enthusiastic, energetic, and willing to take the initiative in all aspects of the job.
- You will have experience in a media, sales or marketing environment and fluency in spoken and written English.
- You will be skilled with business software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs. You should be familiar with the principles of a CRM system.
- You’ll know how to communicate effectively on behalf of the BBC and build rapport with people in external organizations across multiple territories.
- You’ll be familiar with the BBC’s financial systems and processes and have the confidence to raise sales orders, and invoices and make payments to business partners.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like – Niger Delta University (NDU) Recruitment for Vice-Chancellor
19th January 2023.