Are you a Kenyan based female entrepreneur looking to develop a thriving business that’s focused on creating jobs? Are you passionate about technology, and looking to build a business that would create a massive social impact and benefit your community? Then this is the right opportunity for you. Apply now to the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub/Future Females Business School Tech Programme 2022 for female Nigerian Entrepreneurs. See more information below.
UK-Kenya Tech Hub/Future Females Business School Programme 2022 for female Kenyan entrepreneurs.
The Future Females Business School, in partnership with UK-Kenya Tech Hub, is a leading programme that offers funded spots to Kenyan female entrepreneurs building tech-based businesses and creating impact in their communities. The three-month programme is for female entrepreneurs with an idea or early-stage business, ready to upskill and utilise technology to bring their businesses to life. The 3-month virtual programme is designed to support young early-stage tech business founders in creating their online presence, and learn digital strategies to better reach their audience and generate sales.
The UK-Kenya Tech Hub provides fully funded spots for successful applicants to join the Future Females Business School programme. Please make sure you meet all of the below requirements before applying. The application is a text-based survey submission. If part 1 of your application is successful, you will be contacted by our team for part 2 of the applications which is an interview with one of our team members.
Applicants must be Kenyan citizens
The business must utilise technology (i.e. your business is app based or an online platform)
The business must impact respective communities/ industries
MONTH 1: BUILD
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
MONTH 2: SELL
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
MONTH 3: SCALE
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
- The most successful participants will spend 3 to 4 hours a week progressing through the Business School content, and engaging with their coaches and peers.
- Like anything in life, what you put in is what you get out! Members will be required to complete 80% of the programme in order to graduate.
How to Apply
To apply, Click HERE
Application Deadline: May 6, 2022
For More Information:
If you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our