Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a two-year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
The fellowship is an opportunity for Nigeria’s most outstanding university graduates, young professionals and entrepreneurs from diverse academic backgrounds to serve as full-time teachers (Fellows) in under-resourced schools in low-income communities.
Benefits of Teach for Nigeria
As a Teach For Nigeria Fellow, you are a part of movement of young leaders working to eliminate educational inequity. In addition, these are some of the benefits of being a Fellow:
- Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
- Extensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training leading to a Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Real responsibility from day one
- Job and internship opportunities during and post Fellowship
- Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 42 countries
- Access to a 9 month Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
- Access to professional development and network of supporters
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
- Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
- A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
- About 9-10 weeks of holiday
Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Selection Process
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a highly competitive program that attracts applications from intending Fellows from different disciplines, institutions and backgrounds. Through the 3-staged process, we select the candidates with the highest potential to make a difference during and after the Fellowship.
Stage 1: The Application form
Your application will help us understand your experiences, your motivation to join the Teach For Nigeria fellowship and why you would be a strong fit for the Fellowship.
Stage 2; Online Test
If we find you a good fit for the fellowship through your application, you will proceed to the next phase and an invitation link will be sent to you to take an online test.
Stage 3; Assessment Center
If successful in your online test, we will invite you to the Assessment Centre, which is the final stage of our selection process. Here, you will be required to conduct a 5-minute micro-teaching, take part in a critical thinking test, a group activity, and one-on-interview with our assessors.
How to Apply for Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2022/2023
Click Here to Apply- Teach For Nigeria Application Form/Recruitment 2022- teachfornigeria.org
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for the job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our