Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment For Electrical Maintenance Manager. Flour mills of Nigeria is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Electrical Maintenance Manager. Interested persons should check below for application procedures and requirements.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Supervises and coordinate all Plant maintenance tasks (Electrical), plan resource in conjunction with the Plant Maintenance Manager/Services Manager and in alignment with production requirement at the right time, quality, and cost, in order to maintain asset reliability and continuously improve the overall plant performance in adherence to legal and statutory maintenance activities.
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Ensure the maintenance management of all Power assets by leading and supervising electrical maintenance team activities and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
- Establish, maintain, and manage maintenance procedures for power equipment and labor cost to optimize cost efficiencies in production.
- Establish and maintain Plant Safety, Food Safety, and Quality Systems.
- Provide on-the-job training and continuous development for the electrical maintenance team.
- Collaborate with the Plant Maintenance/Services in managing Power generation assets and facility, spare parts inventory, monitoring purchase orders, invoice approvals, and managing the department budget.
- Drive the maintenance and reliability initiative focused on preventive & predictive maintenance of all assets.
Requirements for Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment
Interested persons must possess the following:
- BSc / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- MSC. in Electrical Engineering, professional certification in NSE or COREN is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance experience in similar industries.
- Industry best practices and maintenance principles.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent managerial abilities and can motivate team performance.
- Have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Be able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent technical background and knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply