Dangote Group Recruitment For Payroll Officer – Apply Here. Dangote group is now recruiting to fill the position of Payroll Officer at the company. Interested persons suitably qualified should kindly check the article below for requirements and application procedures.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job ID: IbesePlantAdmin004
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – HR
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off on a monthly basis.
Job roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare salary Input for monthly payroll.
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off a monthly basis
- Ensure Expatriate Living Expenses Allowance preparation and submit on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of Casual wages on monthly basis. (Plant contact staff, Security, Apapa clinker).
- Support Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit to ensure payment of salaries and submitting reports on a monthly basis.
- Collating of Housing upfront for staff base on request.
- The signing of Loans request from staff in the cooperative.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit.
- Preparation of Production Incentives for Packing Plant and Mines.
- Preparation of NYSC and IT payment on monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate Loan deduction and submit monthly report on loan related issues.
Requirements For Dangote Group Recruitment For Payroll Officer
Applicants must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in HR Management or any Social Science related discipline.
- Professional qualifications such as CIPMN, and ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years of experience in compensation and/ or payroll administration.
Skill & Competencies:
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications,s especially MS Excel
- Good knowledge and understanding of remuneration methodologies, tax policies
- Good knowledge and understanding of employee reward and incentive schemes, packages, etc.
- Good data/numerical and analytical skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply