Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
HSE Officer Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance by implementing health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment
- Drive the implementation of safety programs in line with FMN’s safety, health and environment objectives.
- Enforce safe working practices and ensure lost time incidents are kept to a minimum.
- Carry out facility audits to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow-up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Lead the accident/incident investigation and reporting.
- Advise on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and environment legislations, including evaluation options, making recommendations and generating action plans to ensure compliance
- Design relevant safety training for employees & ensure implementation
The Person Must:
- Be able to identify hazards and control them
- Have good leadership and people management skills
- Have good technical knowledge on basic engineering functionalities
- Have clear understanding of relevant HSE KPI’s and how to calculate them
- Demonstrate a high sense of discipline
- Have good communication and analytic skills.
- B.Sc./HND in Engineering or Physical science
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- NSE Member/COREN will be an advantage
- Specialist qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Experience of FCMG activities will be an added advantage
How to Apply for Flour Mill Nigeria Recruitment
All interested and qualified persons should click on the link provided to apply here- Apply
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Royal Salt Limited (RSL) Recruitment 2022/2023- royalsaltltd.com
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for the job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our