Shell Recruitment Vacancy- Recruitment For Human Resources Generalist
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is recruiting suitable persons for the position of Human Resources Generalist.
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Ref No: R59191
Locations: Lagos & Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type: Full time
Job Family Group: Human Resources Jobs
Worker Type: Regular
Business Unit: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professionals
- If you’re a Human Resources (HR) professional with proven experience, we can offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of our Human Resources Operations or Employee Relations/Industrial Relations (ER / IR) Team in one of the world’s largest corporations.
Where you fit in:
- Providing a world class HR experience to employees and line managers is essential in a changing and competitive landscape.
- As we transition to cleaner forms of energy, the challenge facing Shell and the wider energy industry in the coming decades is considerable.
- As a Human Resources professional, you have an important role in building a great place to work for our people, enabling them to be their best, which in turns supports Shell to be its best.
- You will be on the front line of creating exceptional HR experiences, provided HR support to employees and Managers.
What’s the Role?
As an HR Advisor within our HR Operations team, you will be accountable for:
- Support Line Managers with Organizational Management related to organizational changes and resourcing.
- Support with the execution of global/local change initiatives.
- Responsible for delivering great employee experience by supporting Line Managers through regular core HR events (e.g. team changes).
- Play active role in resourcing processes by advising the line, providing good candidate experience, and cooperating with Country Operations team for the execution of the transfers.
- Responsible for delivering HR advice to employees and line managers; supporting managers with HR-related cases.
- Diagnose incoming requests to establish the needs of the line manager and/or employee; subsequently, take ownership for resolution or determine correct routing to other parts of the HR model.
- Support Line Managers with local and global policy queries.
What is required of you?
- We’re keen to hear from HR professionals who have at least 8 years’ experience in a Human Resources role.
How To Apply For Shell Recruitment 2022
The following information should be on your CV:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related Degree
- Experience communicating with managers and employees and providing advice and expertise in HR areas such as processes, policies, employment laws, and, compensation and benefits.
- Strong communication and written skills
- Good knowledge of HR Information and Analysis skills
- Proven diagnostic and investigation skills
- Labor and Employment Law knowledge
- CIPM membership
- Professional experience in either Industrial Relations or in Project Management / Continuous Improvement will be a significant advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
For other available positions at SPDC for 2022 Recruitment CLICK HERE
You may also like to – Apply for the United States (US) Department of State Recruitment Here
We would keep updating on more local and international job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our