FMDQ Holdings Plc (Financial Markets Dealers Quotations) is one of Africa’s first vertically integrated financial market infrastructure group, tactically positioned to provide registration, listing, quotation and noting services; integrated trading, clearing & central counterparty, settlement, and many others. FMDQ is geared towards transforming the Nigerian financial markets to become “GOLD” (Globally Competitive, Operationally Excellent, Liquid and Diverse) in alignment with its global counterparts.
FMDQ Holdings (Financial Markets Dealers Quotations) Plc 2022 recruitment for Graduate Development Programme.
FMDQ is recruiting persons with the suitable qualification into the Graduate Development Programme
Title: Graduate Development Programme
You may also like to- UNILAG Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Bank Teller
About the Programme
- At FMDQ, we recognise that every young talent hopes to start their career in an organisation that positions them to achieve greatness; therefore, the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme has been designed to attract and develop motivated young individuals interested in pursuing a career within the Nigerian financial markets Industry
- As an innovation driven Company, this Programme is designed to give you a unique opportunity to contribute to our ever-evolving businesses, by bringing onboard your fresh perspectives while you develop skills and are exposed to the intricacies of the financial markets.
- Are you a young graduate interested in building an impactful career in a world-class institution? Do you consider yourself focused, enterprising, principled yet open-minded? Then the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme is your pathway to career success.
- Whichever area of our business you end up in, you can be sure to have a fulfilling and life-changing experience. Join us for an immersive and fulfilling journey!
See also- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
What We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper (or its equivalent) from a reputable university
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme
- Applicants must have a maximum of two (2) years post-NYSC experience
What We Offer
- An intensive boot camp where you will learn about FMDQ’s businesses and an introduction to the Nigerian financial markets
- Dynamic and conducive work environment
- An avenue to build valued professional relationships and networks.
- Rotation across FMDQ’s business areas
- Opportunity to build a career within FMDQ
How to Apply for FMDQ Holdings recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for FMDQ Holdings recruitment 2022 application
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.
You may also like to – Apply for the United States (US) Department of State Recruitment Here
We would keep updating on more local and international job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment