Shell Recruitment 2022 – Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is recruiting suitable persons to the following positions.
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Generalist
Shell Recruitment Vacancy- Recruitment For Business Development Manager.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is recruiting suitable persons for the position of Business Development Manager.
Job title: Business Development Manager
Ref. No.: R54757
Job type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
Job Family Group: Trading Jobs
Business unit: Downstream
Experience Level: Experienced Professionals
See Also- McKinsey & Company Young Leadership Programme 2022/2023
- Shell Energy Nigeria is creating a significant growth opportunity in the marketing and sales of natural gas, tapping into a large market currently consuming liquid fuels, helping to provide cleaner and affordable energy to the Nigerian people driving economic development.
- Shell in Nigeria has a substantial footprint with a rich natural gas portfolio and is supportive of the Nigerian government ambition to drive gas development building on its Local Distribution Company, Shell Nigeria Gas, as starting point.
Where you fit in:
- You will be part of a newly created team (New Business Development) in Shell Energy Nigeria, working closely together to deliver the business.
- As Business Development Manager, you will be at the forefront of this challenging ambition by creating and developing new opportunities for growth; gas is an essential element of driving the production and manufacturing base of Nigeria.
- As a key catalyst to Nigeria’s industrialization, you will be required to capture the demand for Shell gas by operating and evolving industries as part of Nigeria’s ongoing economic growth and development. These opportunities sometimes may have some power needs also being met through the Sales opportunity developed.
What’s the role?
- The role is key to drive the growth ambition for the business. Based on your experience in gas and energy marketing and the value chain, you will develop an intimate relationship with customers, partners, regulators and other players to identify, develop and close deals for Shell to grow its sales to the Industrial sector.
How To Apply For Shell Recruitment 2022
The following information should be on your CV:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related Degree
- Experience communicating with managers and employees and providing advice and expertise in HR areas such as processes, policies, employment laws, and, compensation and benefits.
- Strong communication and written skills
- Good knowledge of HR Information and Analysis skills
- Proven diagnostic and investigation skills
- Labor and Employment Law knowledge
- CIPM membership
- Professional experience in either Industrial Relations or in Project Management / Continuous Improvement will be a significant advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
For other available SPDC Recruitment positions CLICK HERE
You may also like to – Apply for the United States (US) Department of State Recruitment Here
We would keep updating on more local and international job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
I have being trying to register for she’ll petroleum recruitment 2022.all to no avail