How To Set Up A Business Profile Page on Instagram for Free
Set Up a Business Profile on Instagram
Do you know you can convert your regular profile to business profile on Instagram? If you do this you will get access to awesome features that would in turn help you establish your business presence and achieve your business goals.
Benefits of Instagram Business Account
- Your business would be exposed to a larger market.
- You will get more followers.
How To Switch To An Instagram Business Profile
- Login to Instagram on your mobile device, go to your profile and tap settings
- Tap Switch to Business Profile
- It is advised that you connect your Instagram Business Profile to an existing Facebook Page that is associated with your business. It would make it easier for you to use all of the features available for businesses. This feature only allows you connect one Facebook Page to your business profile.
- Fill in details such as business or profile’s category and contact information.
- Cross check the details provided and tap Done
With an Instagram business account, you’ll get unlimited access to various business features and helpful Instagram Insights. It would give you a better understanding of who is engaging with your business on Instagram. It is also very easy to adjust the privacy of your profile in your Settings at any time.
How To Run Ads For Your Business on Instagram
Running ads on Instagram has a lot of benefits especially if you have a product, talent or skill to sell to the world.
- Create a business Page and profile- To successfully run ads, you must have a Facebook Page and create an Instagram business profile for free. If you don’t have one yet, create a Page.
- Set up your ad- Select the objective of your ad, target audience and ad format within Instagram Ads Manager.
- Determine your budget- Make up your mind on how long your ads will run for and how much you are willing to spend on the ads.
- Publish- Now that your ads are ready to go, click on Publish. A notification when your ads have been approved and are ready to run will be sent to you.
We hope this article helped you learn how to set up your business profile and run ads on Instagram.