The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Management has announced that the NYSC 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream 2 Service Year Online Registration will end on the 11th of March, 2022.
Below is the details statement released by the NYSC Management:
UPLOADING AND REGISTRATION OF PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS FOR 2022 BATCH ‘A’ SERVICE YEAR
1. NYSC Registration Portal is open, visit https://www.nysc.org.ng and click on the active link to register.
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration’ link. If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Re-validation link” to re-validate.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy. Click Here to see all you need for NYSC Camp
5. Upload a clear passport photograph properly dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution should apply on their dashboard, as well as those with spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
8. Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
9. The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
10. PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
11. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.
How to choose your desired states for NYSC
NYSC Batch A 2022 Online Registration closes on 10th March, 2021.
Important Things do before you Register for NYSC Batch A 2022
The following things must be in place before you start your online registration:
- Check if your name is on 2022 JAMB MATRICULATION LIST FOR NYSC BATCH B 2022 MOBILIZATION
- Conclude the clearance in your school and collect your Statement of Result
- Do your school mobilization to enable your name being sent on Senate List
- Check your name on NYSC 2022 BATCH A APPROVED SENATE LIST
- Continue with online Registration if your name is on the 2022 NYSC Senate List
NYSC 2022 Latest News Update
- How to choose the best state for your NYSC service year
- Complete Guide for NYSC Orientation Camp
- HOW TO WRITE A GOOD NYSC REDEPLOYMENT LETTER
Note: All prospective NYSC members are to adhere to the dates and learn more things about NYSC mobilization before commencing to the NYSC Batch A online registration. They include;
For more updates or enquiries kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our various social media platforms
For more NYSC UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your NYSC journey easier, we will join you on the entire process journey. Stay tuned.
From service year to MSC scholarships and your financial freedom we got you covered.
Subscribe to this website using your favorite email address. Subscription is totally free