Nigerian Army List of Candidates Shortlisted For 81 Regular Recruit Intake 2021.
This is to inform everyone especially those that applied for the army recruitment that the Nigerian Army has released the list of Successfully Shortlisted Candidates for its 81 Regular Recruit Intake 2021.
The screening Exercise date, instructions and how to check the list is stated below.
SCREENING EXERCISE OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR 81 REGULAR RECRUIT INTAKE 2021
This is to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 81 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted to check the list of successful candidates.
Date for NG Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake Screening
The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 12 – 24 July 2021 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/ NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
- A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
How to check Nigeria Army List of Shortlisted Candidates 81 Regular Recruit Intake
If you applied for the Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 recruitment, you are to visit the Nigerian Army website https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted to check the list of successful candidates.
Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
The use of electronic, mobile, and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
We would keep updating on more forces Recruitment opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Nigerian Army Trades and Non Trades Men and Women Recruitment 2021/2022.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.