The Nigerian Army Trades, Non Tradesmen And Women Recruitment 2021 Portal is open. Follow the instructions contained in this article to successfully apply. You will also see the requirements and closing date for application.
Nigerian Army Trades, Non Tradesmen And Women Recruitment 202/2022
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruits intake for both Trades! Non Tradesmen and women will commence on 15 February, 2021
- Applicants most be Nigerian citizen by birth and posses a National identity Card,
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All Applicants must posses at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 settings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTES at O/level including English Language.
- be addition to above qualification, those applying as Tradesmen/women must also posses Trades TesV/City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An Applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non tradesmen/women, while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of Training by 31 May 2021
- Not less than 168 metres and 162 metre tell for male and female candidates respectively,
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue sean added advantage.
READ ALSO: FGN Survival Fund Application 2021
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Trades, Non Tradesmen And Women Recruitment 2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates are to Apply at the Recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
a) Logon to the above mentioned link using the username and password,
b) Complete the application form, submit online end print a copy Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
c) Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor form to the designated state Recruitment centres.
The closing date is March.
We would keep updating on more forces Recruitment opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Nigerian Army Trades and Non Trades Men and Women Recruitment 2021/2022.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.