Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 – Relationship Officer. This is to notify all interested persons bout the ongoing recruitment at Fidelity Bank. See full details of how to apply for the job below.
Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 – Relationship Officer
- Assist customers get value for their money, make the right choices and make their money work for them.
- Also be the number one resource for customers to get advice on their account. Speaking with customers would also be a large part of your day to day work either over the phone or face to face in addition to providing solution to their financial needs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: UNESCO Mid-Level Professionals Programme 2023 – 2024
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure adequate adherence to Credit policies, processes and procedures.
- Book deals for new deposits within 24 hours.
- Follow up on processing of roll-over of investments and delivery of investment letters to customers within 24 hours of maturity.
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation.
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay-in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Responsible for recording new accounts, deposits and FX transactions daily.
- Ensure proper custodianship of the unit’s registers.
- Make daily/periodic reports to the Branch Leader on marketing activities and/or prompt potential businesses in pipeline needing senior support, including other reports as may be required by Management from time to time.
- Follow up and ensure prompt recovery of Past Due Accounts under your management.
- Participate in all marketing plans and strategy development initiatives of the Branch Leader that will increase the market share/market penetration of the Branch.
- Ensure prompt response to internal correspondences i.e. memos/mails from within the Bank requiring your attention and/or response.
- Support other marketing and non-marketing staff junior to you through on-the-job coaching, in-house training and development and account management support.
- Ensure sound work attitude, good working relationship with your supervisor/ colleagues and above all, your integrity/character must be above board.
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned to you from time to time by the supervisor.
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 – Relationship Officer
All interested and qualified persons should apply using the link below.