Covenant University Academic Staff Recruitment : At Covenant University, every employee plays a part in our mission for a better tomorrow—from researchers to operations and from food services to educators.
Covenant University Academic Staff Recruitment 2023/2024
Prospective candidate should have passionate interest in being part of a team that believes in pedagogic excellence in raising a new generation of leaders both in academic and industry. In pursuit of this robust goal, the University is set to employ qualified candidates on regular, sabbatical and visiting appointments from all over the world.
SEE ALSO: NDEP Graduate Trainee Program Application Portal 2023/2024
College of Management and Social Sciences (CMSS)
- Banking and Finance
- Business Management :
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and HRM
- Economics and Development Studies:
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
College of Engineering (CoE)
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical & Information Engineering (EIE):
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
College of Leadership Development Studies (CLDS)
- Leadership Studies
- Languages and General Studies:
- Political Science & International Relations
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: University of Pretoria Master’s degree Scholarship 2023 – Apply
College of Science & Technology (CST)
- Building Technology
- Computer & Information Sciences :
- Computer Science
- Management and Information Science
- Estate Management
- Biological Sciences:
- Applied Biology and Biotechnology
- Animal and Environmental Biology
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
In all cases, candidates are required to possess appropriate skills and orientations for respective discipline as well as possess teaching abilities with adequate research experience.
- Professor: Ph.D. degree with specialization in the discipline applied for with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, project design execution and monitoring, administrative leadership minimum 10 years of post- qualification, full time relevant teaching and research experience. Researches with Professors who meet prescribed internationally recognized contributions are moved to Research Scholar scale which offers internationally competitive remuneration to such grade of academics.
- Associate Professor (Reader): Same as for Professor but with minimum 8 years post qualification, full time, relevant teaching and research experience.
- Senior Lecturer: Same as for Professor but with minimum 5 years of post-qualification, full time, relevant teaching and research.
- Lecturer I: Ph.D. degree from a reputable university, with minimum 2 years of post – qualification teaching experience, and evidence of scholarly publications.
- Lecturer II: Ph.D. Degree from a reputable University. However, fresh Ph.D. holders shall not be evaluated on the publication criterion.
- Assistant Lecturer: A Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines with a CGPA or percentage score suitable for undertaking Ph.D. programmes. Such candidates must satisfy their Departments and Colleges that they possess the skills for sustained academic career.
Teaching and Research active scholars will attract special package according to their various ratings. Special package also awaits Faculty from the Diaspora.
How to Apply for Covenant University Academic Staff Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
CLOSING DATE: 30th May, 2023.