Resource Centre for Human Rights and Civic Education Recruitment : Administrative Officer at Resource Centre for Human Rights and Civic Education
Resource Centre for Human Rights & Civic Education (CHRICED) is a registered non-profit, non-partisan, and non-governmental organization with a mission to promote democracy, accountability, and inclusive political culture in Nigeria. For core programming, CHRICED uses action civics, research, and outreach to mobilize vulnerable and marginalized segments of the population, including the youth, women and people with disabilities (PWDs), to implement innovative grassroots-focused programs aimed at energizing community action to resist injustice, curb corruption and foster accountability.
Resource Centre for Human Rights and Civic Education Recruitment
CHRICED is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervising administrative support staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure their optimum performance
- Manage meeting agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures for office admin costs
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- BA / B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or a relevant field is preferred
- 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Office management applications and systems
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Proven experience as an office administrator or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
How to Apply for Resource Centre for Human Rights and Civic Education Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 2nd June, 2023.