Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria attract talented individuals. The bank encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved.
The bank has announced its vacancy for the 2019 undergraduate internship program. Read full details of the job below to apply.
Standard Chartered Bank of Nigeria Internship Program
As stated above, interested and qualified undergraduates are invited to apply for the amazing opportunity the bank offers. More details of the job can be found here.
Job Title: 2019 – Internship – Retail Banking
Ref Id: INRBNG19
What is Retail Banking?
Retail Banking is what most people think of when they hear the word “banking”. It essentially covers all the products and services that the Bank provides to make day to day lives easier for everyone, be it:
- Payments – making it easier for online or direct purchases,
- Accounts and Deposit Offering – providing you simple, smarter and secure options to save and/or grow your money
- Mortgages and Investments – offering a range of simple solutions for your residential and financial needs.
About the Programme
- The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Formal Internship Programme is intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. The bank also accepts internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- How to write a good Industrial Training (IT) / SIWES Report- Guideline
- Graduate Call Centre Agent Vacancy at Reliance HMO 2019- Apply Here
- Sevenz Healthcare Graduate Sales Intern 2019- Apply
- Lonadek Inc Graduate Front Desk Officer Recruitment 2019
- AYEEN 2019 Empowerment Program for young Nigerian entrepreneurs
- Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Entry Level Recruitment 2019- Apply
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the Standard Chartered Bank Internship 2019.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here