The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) announced its massive nationwide 2021 DSSC recruitment into the Airforce. We will like you to know that the NAF recruitment 2021/2022 information found on this page is specifically to show you how to successfully get the form and apply for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2021/2022.
Available Positions and Requirements for NAF DSSC Recruitment
Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form:
- Aircraft Engineering: HND/B.Eng/Bsc Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Automobile Engineering.
- Armament Technology: HND/B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, BSc Industrial Chemistry, BSc Applied Mathematics, BSc Physics, HND/BSc Explosive Chemistry, BSc Rocket Science.
- Operations: BSc/HND Statistics, Data Analyst.
- Logistics: Bsc/HND Economics, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics. Possession of professional certifications such as CIPSM and CILT is required. PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
- Works and Services: BSc/HND Architecture, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveyor, Urban and Regional Planning.
- Air Intelligence: BSc/HND Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System, Cartography, Photogrammetry, Geography, Land Surveying, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (Comitia A+ Ethical Hacking and advantage), Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Robitic Engineering, Computer Forensic, Mandarin Language, Arabic Language, Criminology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Psychology, Intelligence and Security Studies, Peace and Conflict Resolution, History.
- Administration: BSc Physical and Health Education, BSc/HND Hotel Management, BSc/HND Hospitality Management, BSc/HND Food Science Technology.
- Air Provost: BSc Sociology, Crimonology, Psychology, LLB, BL.
- Public Relations: B.A/BSc/HND Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations.
- Legal Services: LLB, BL.
- Education: B.A (Ed) Fine Arts, BSc (Ed)/B Tech (Edd)/B.Ed Computer Education/Education Information Technology, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Biology, B.Tech/BSc (Ed) Technical Education, Bsc (Ed)/B.Ed Mathematics, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed English, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Business Studies.
- Chaplain: BSc/B.A/HND Theology Chaplain.
- Imam: B.A Islamic Studies, Arabic Language and Literature.
- Music: B.A Music/HND Music Technology.
- Personnel Services: BSc/HND Public Administration, Statistics.
- Account and Budget: BSc Accounting, Economics.
- Medicals: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
- Optometrist: BSc in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered by the Optical Council of Nigeria.
- Radiographer: Bsc in Medical Imaging Science or Radiography and must be fully registered with the Radiographers Council of Nigeria.
- Pharmacist: Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess eith a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria.
- Dietician/Nutrition Science: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be fully registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Clinical Psychologist: Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
- Community/Environmental Health Officer: Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health or Public Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Records Officer: Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Biomedical Engineer: Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
- Physiotherapist: Must possess either B.Physiotherapy or BMR (Bacher of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB).
- Dental Therapist/Technologist: BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Oncology Nurse
- Dental Nurse
- Pediatric Nurse
- Anesthetic Nurse
- Ear, Nose and Throat Nurse
- Critical Care Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse
- Trauma Nurse
- Disaster Nurse
- Peri-Operative Nurse
- Burns and Plastic Nurse
- Ortopedic Nurse
- Ophthalmic Nurse
- Cardio Pulmonary Nurse
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
How to Apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022
Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
Closing Date for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022
The deadline for application is 30th of August, 2021.
For Support, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: email@example.com. All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday between 9:30AM and 5:30PM.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for this job.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our