Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Their mission is to provide energy products and services in an efficient & sustainable manner while creating superior value for all stakeholders.
Rainoil Graduate Trainee Programme
Specialization: Graduate Trainee.
Job Type: Full Time
Graduate Trainee Program Profile
- Rainoil’s Trainee Program seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates in Nigeria. The program is designed to fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at Rainoil. To upskill the Trainees through our Rainoil Academy Program as well as on-the-job training through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role.
- The Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program is an opportunity for top graduates to be part of a company that has & continue to set the pace in the downstream subsector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Qualifications and Requirements for Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program
- First Degree in Accounting and Engineering related course.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- With a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) or Upper Credit. ·
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st of December 2020 ·
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience ·
How to Apply for Rainoil Graduate Trainee
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
The Application Deadline is 25th of November, 2020.
We would keep updating on more job opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free
We hope this article helped you apply successfully for the RainOil Limited Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment 2020.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
Also like our Facebook Click Here
Follow us on Twitter Click Here