Analyst – Service Integration, Customer Relations at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Analyst – Service Integration, Customer Relations
- Provide data and analysis to support the business planning process by management.
- Ensure generation of relevant report (daily, weekly and monthly across all retail channels for management decision making purposes.
- Audit and review of data to ensure data integrity and adherence to data governance policies.
- Provide intelligence to support business planning
- Establish logistics of delivery schedules, monitor/supervise progress and contact clients, vendors and suppliers to resolve problems
- Maintain brand alignment in rendering sales and services in service center environment.
- Collaborate with relevant departments’ e.g. Marketing in deploying promos.
- Analyze and report customer impacting trends, including Competitive Intelligence to guide management decisions
- Co-ordinate document vetting activities and ensure the completeness and accuracy of all documents and information.
- Develop key account management tactics in line with the organization’s value proposition.
- Develop compelling business case, problem statement and project charter for management consideration and implementation across MTN Walk-in touch points
- Analysis and Reporting of Fortnightly regional performance using Power BI tools for management decision making
- Analysis and computation of commission due to all franchise outlets pan Nigeria
- Analyze and report customer-impacting trends, Including Competitive Intelligence, data mining using customers behavioral and spend patterns
- Maintain brand alignment in rendering sales and services in service Centre environment.
- Implementation of service initiatives in Franchise Outlets and facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to the franchise outlets.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in Change Management, Business planning and analysis and Project Management
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply Application Deadline 16th May, 2022.
Please subscribe to our website via email for more scholarships updates and general updates and opportunities. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on