Ajaokuta Kaduna Kano AKK Skill Acquisition Programme is a 2 year CSR project available to Youths and Students of Tertiary Institutions. The programme aims to expand the availability of local skills in Technical and Management related areas of the Oil & Gas Industry.
This programme is expected to train a lot of eligible applicants over a period of 2 years.
Ajaokuta Kaduna Kano AKK Skills Acquisition Programme 2021
The Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano ‘AKK gas pipeline project was launched by the federal government in a bid to expand critical gas infrastructure in the country and strengthen its commitment towards promoting the use of gas in the domestic market, which will, in turn, translate to sustainable national development and economic prosperity.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Applicants must have an active email address and an active Mobile telephone number.
- Welding Qualification: A minimum of Senior Secondary School leaving Certificate
- Scaffolding qualification: A minimum of Senior Secondary School certificate
- Pipe Fitting Quaidicahon: A Minimum of national Diploma Corteicate in Engmeenng or Physical Sciences.
- Non-Destructive Examination Quaiticaten: A minimum of HND in Engineering or Physical Sciences
Method of Application:
All applications must be submitted through https://www.fezzan.ng/akk By 6pm 29th March 2021.
The training will commence on April 15th 2021. Additional details and any change in plans will be communicated to successful applicants.
For further enquiries, call 01-2297549 or send an email to info email@example.com
We would keep updating on more local and international JOB opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.
We hope this article helped you successfully apply for AKK Skill Acquisition 2021.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our