This is to inform you that an Account Payable Officer is currently needed at Artee Group. See if you qualify and see how to apply below.
Account Payable Officer – Junior Level at Artee Group
Artee Group – The story of SPAR can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Payable Officer – Junior Level
Location: Town Planning Way, Ilupeju – Lagos
- Downloading & analysis of Bank statements for all Banks including Group Companies
- Bank Reconciliation (Uploading of Bank Statement in Orion and passing of all Unreconcilled Transaction in the Bank Statement into Orion)
- Bank Statements Review for Debits/Credits to ensure authencity of transactions
- Downloading of all Bank uploaded transactions in orion to track unmatched entries and sending same to respective personnel for matching
- Analysing the Debits in Vendor Payment A/c for authencity, highlighting reversals/double debits to the team for reversals and reprocessing of the payment etc.
- Analysing the Payment of Staff Salaries in the Bank Statement
- Sending of Cheque Book Request to the Bank, Update the records in my Tracker once received and Safe Keeping and Tracking of all Cheque Book Usage
- Monitoring the Uploading of all Directs Credit (Card Inflows) and all Direct Debit (Bank Charges) in the Bank statement into the Bank Book
- Unidentified Credit circulated (DC LIST) and Post Payment (BRV No.) alloted after identification by branches
- Confirmation of funds Inflow to all Location for Walk in Customers to ensure prompt delivery of goods to the customer
- Communication of all Reversals in online transfer to Payment Team and also communication of all Bounced Cheques to all Branches
- Monitoring the Cheque deposit for Marketing Income, vendor registration and Sku Registration circulation of the BRV NO.
- Sending of all Mall Management Bank Statement for analysis of Tenants Payments by the Mall management team.
- Compiling of unutilised Funds in Current Accounts and transferring same to Overdraft Accounts
- Bank correspondence Documentation,Board Resolution, Fund transfer letters and Cheque Book Request letters preparation.
- Bank correspondence.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Accounting ERP.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st May, 2022.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our