Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduate Intern
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Internship
- Undertake a professional internship designed to provide on-the-job training and experience to recent graduates.
- Engage in various work assignments, projects, and activities of varying complexity, structured to enable the intern to gain the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform at a professional level, typically identified with a targeted exempt position.
- Receive training and mentorship in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
- This is a fixed-term position, typically up to 6 months with only a possibility for extension.
See-Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- Provide entry-level to intermediate-level professional services, under supervision of professional staff, as appropriate to the day-to-day operating objectives of the unit of assignment.
- Undertake and/or participate in projects and programmes designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within area of expertise.
- Interact directly with colleagues and/or other internal or external constituencies in the planning of assignments and the resolution of day-to-day operational problems.
- Receive guidance, training, and mentoring from professional personnel in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
See-Japan International Cooperation Agency NINJA Acceleration Program 2022
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or its equivalent
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow complex and/ or detailed technical instructions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
If you found this article helpful, please subscribe to our website using your email for more UPDATES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Toyota Ventures 2022 Call for Innovators
Udacity/Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship 2022
2021 IMF Youth Fellowship Program Application Portal | www.imf.org
America Visa Lottery 2022/2023 | U.S Electronic Diversity Visa Program – dvprogram.state.gov
TechWomen Emerging Leaders STEM Program 2022 | Study in USA (Fully Funded)
Wema Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Design Forward Program 2022 for 3D Digital Creators/Fashion Entrepreneurs
Leave a Comment