The 2021 International Monetary Fund (IMF) Youth Fellowship Program- International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship Application Portal
The 2021 IMF Youth Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for young participants to become part of the global effort to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the crisis. Participants in the program will experience firsthand the IMF virtual Annual Meetings and participate in virtual training led by IMF experts. Selected fellows will get the opportunity to participate in a 2-day virtual workshop to meet with IMF management and senior staff and discuss current global economic issues including inclusive growth, inequality, digital economy and climate change.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Nigeria Youth Jubilee Fellowship 2021
Application Criteria and Eligibility
- Be between 20 and 32 years of age
- Have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization
- Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up
- Content creators (bloggers/ vloggers) and/or contributors to independent media organizations
- Journalist (affiliated with a news/media outlet or working as an independent journalist)
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development including climate change, inequality and the digital economy
- Be students or graduates in the fields of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or related disciplines
- Have basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage).
SEE ALSO- African Union, African Youth Ambassadors for Peace (AYAP)- Call for Application
How to Apply for 2021 IMF Youth Fellowship Program Application Portal | www.imf.org
All interested and qualified candidates can apply using the link below
IMF Youth Fellowship Application Link
As a successful applicant, you can expect to:
- Experience deep engagement and networking opportunities with scholars, leaders and IMF experts on issues of global importance such as climate change, inequality, inclusive growth, and the digital economy
- Participate in a virtual capacity building program, including sessions on ‘presenting with impact’ and storytelling
- Have access to the Annual Meetings seminars and events
- Become part of the IMF Youth Network to connect with previous IMF Youth Fellows and stay informed of future opportunities, events and publications
- Receive a certificate of completion of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program
We hope this article helped you successfully apply.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our website using your email for more JOB TIPS/AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES. Subscription is free.
You can also find us on our
Leave a Comment